The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, has earned Accreditation through the Commission for Academic Accreditation of the Ministry of Education for the following degrees: Bachelor of Business Administration (with Honors) in International Hospitality Management; Associate of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management; Master of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management.
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) specializes in providing business management degrees with a hospitality focus and aims to become the world's leading hospitality management school. The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) is recognized by the higher education authorities in the UAE, UK, and Australia.
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) agrees to develop a partnership in the following areas of cooperation:
• Establishment of students, faculty, scholars and administrators exchange program between two institutes;
• Development of joint curriculum, including non-degree and dual degree programs;
• Research collaboration in the fields with mutual interest between research staff, departments, and schools of both institutions;
• Exchange and sharing of teaching and academic materials, publications, reference and other pertinent information;
• Arrangement and promotion of hosting and presenting the cultural events and art exhibitions between two institutions.